ACO Gully is a range of fixed and adjustable height stainless steel floor wastes, designed for use in commercial and industrial projects where hygiene, durability and performance requirements are paramount.
A variety of products are available to suit a range of applications, including a choice of stainless steel bucket traps, floor grates and internal foul air traps (FATs) for where construction height is limited.
- Designed for optimum hygiene performance to EN 1672, EN ISO 14159 and EHEDG guidelines
- Deep drawn bodies enable full drainage, eliminating stagnant wastewater, smells and microbial growth
- Pickle passivated, and therefore highly corrosion resistant
- Resistant to temperature extremes and shocks
- Linished for optimal aesthetics
- Load compliant and slip resistant grates
- Optional AS 3495 compliant internal foul air traps for limited depth applications
Some areas where kitchen wastes, floor grates and bucket traps are required include:
- Commercial kitchens
- Food processing facilities
- Brewing, bottling and canning plants
- Chilled warehouses
- Human and animal healthcare facilities
- Garbage rooms
Founded in 1946, the ACO Group manufactures products for the building and construction industry. ACO in Australia was established in 1993 and is Australasia’s leading manufacture of drainage products with production facilities located in Western Sydney, New South Wales. ACO offers a range of products for drainage and other services both outside and within the building envelope.
The future of drainage
ACO is a global leader in water management, with products to collect, clean, hold and release water; addressing all phases of the water cycle and supporting water sensitive urban design. To read more, click here.